Magnesium Oscillating Bull Float - ENAR
Magnesium Oscillating Bull Float
The bull floats have been designed to prefect the concrete after the use of a vibrating screed by eliminating any imperfections on the surface of the wet concrete.
On floors where concrete is not vibrating, but a professional finish is required, these bull floats provide the perfect result.
ENAR'S Bull Floats come in lengths of 0.9, 1.2, and 1.8 meters, with a fixed and oscillating handle that can be used in both directions. The new aluminum handle is interchangeable with both models, and they can be linked together to create a larger handle lengths.
- Round end oscillating bull float.
- Finest extruded magnesium.
- Using several handle sections, the finisher can float a slab well beyond normal reach.
- Rounds ends.
- Magnesium bull floats are easier to operate.
- Used for smoothing after screeding.
- The bull float is frequently used because it has a long handle and is easy to use on wide slabs.
Model TRO 1200 MG Blade Type Magnesium (Round Ends) Blade Size (L x W) 1200 x 205 mm Blade Weight 4.4 kg Handle Type Aluminium Handle Length 1.8 m Handle Weight 0.55 kg Knucklehead Oscillating Bull Float